Tatertots & Jello, apparently had the same idea. I figured that while I am creating mine, I would share hers with you. This way you can get a head start on yours. Here are the directions that she followed, I will be following up with mine soon!
- Dollar store Foam Wreath (is what I used)
- Ribbon to wrap around the outside of the wreath
- Striped Straws (I used about 75 straws – it will depend on how wide your wreath is)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Ribbon for a Bow
Here’s what she did:
- 1. I wrapped the wreath with some wide ribbon, overlapping and hot glued the ends down.
- 2. Then I trimmed half of the straws — 1/3 off the ends with scissors.
- 3. I hot glued each straw on, alternating between the long and shorter straws. I held each straw parallel to the wreath so they laid flat and uniform.
- 4. I tied a bow and hot glued it onto the wreath and added a little glittered snowflake.
- 5. To hang up the wreath, I hot glued a little piece of twine on the back of the wreath, making a little loop.